Education & Literacy
- Books and libraries creation;
- Collection cataloguing;
- School material;
- Libraries digitalization;
- School psychology;
- Concept multiplication;
- School certification;
- Photo and video workshops;
- Digital rooms.
- Dentistry: orientation and prevention; setting of brushing rooms; attending and prosthesis.
- Ophthalmology: orientation and diagnosis; sight exams and glasses donations.
- Clinical attendance: blood pressure and diabetes diagnosis; cardiology; gynecology;
- General practitioner: pediatrician and pharmacies for the communities.
- Community vegetable gardens and tree planting in schools;
- Environmental preservation and garbage separation;
- Recycling and painting in recycled materials;
- Food usage.
- Theater plays and story telling;
- Community cinema;
- Presentations and incentive to local culture;
- Photo exhibits.